Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: ass licking

Sun, November 19, 2006 - 12:49 AM
    what about it?
    • Unsu...

Sun, November 19, 2006 - 12:51 AM
      I like to lick women's asses and fuck them in their ass. Hottest time ever is when I fucked this chick in her ass and made her cum. She's here on tribe ironically enough!!!
  • Re: ass licking

Sun, November 19, 2006 - 1:05 AM
    just here to find out what women think about it. i have been with women who love it and other women who don't even care to try it.

Tue, December 19, 2006 - 8:32 AM
    My lady loooooves to have me lick her ass and probe her deeply with my tongue. And I just to my best to make her happy. *smile* D

Wed, December 27, 2006 - 3:41 AM
    Not only do I love to lick my playmates ass... yummmy!!!, but I love it when she rolls me over and fucks mine really hard with her strapon until I am about to nut all over. I generally make her stop there and fuck her beautiful ass till we both cum in screaming ecstasy!!!!

Thu, December 28, 2006 - 3:25 AM
      Ohh! She came over last night and fucked me DEEP!!! Damn it was freakin hot!! She made me shoot all over the bed from just fucking me, it was heaven!!! I was immediately horney again, got it up and we went at it again!!!!!

Mon, January 15, 2007 - 7:21 AM
        Met a great couple. After she was comfortable and nude, her husband spread her ass for me. I loved looking at her sexy looking ass and licked it as she got so nice and wet. Then she returned the favor and she is a real champ in ass licking. The feeling was fabulous.
  • Unsu...

Mon, February 12, 2007 - 10:15 AM
    I love to lick a nice lady's ass and have her lick mine too. I had a lady cum licking her ASS!!
  • T.
    T.
    offline 1

Wed, February 28, 2007 - 1:41 PM
    Hell yes I love to not just lick but seriously EAT a woman's ass......screw licking...EAT IT!!!!!!! I very love a woman that has not had her ass eaten before...I start slow and then go all the way from deep french kissing to serious eating.....
    T. Tx

Thu, March 8, 2007 - 9:52 PM
    OMFG< I love the taste and smell of a hot ass, :P
    lick it up

Thu, March 15, 2007 - 2:27 PM
      ummmm... i like this thread... and i love having my ass licked...

Sat, March 24, 2007 - 6:13 PM
        And me, I'd really like to be your ass-licker in a long face-sitting action

Sat, March 24, 2007 - 6:15 PM
          I thought to Mocha, the beautiful Mocha
          • Unsu...

Mon, March 26, 2007 - 8:16 PM
            *grin* I assumed that. Hell, I was thinkin' of Miss Mocha, too!

Mon, March 26, 2007 - 10:29 PM
              Hey Boots!
              How much time could your tongue pass to lick Her holy ass ? ( Always thinking to the beautiful Mocha )
              • Unsu...

Mon, March 26, 2007 - 10:35 PM
                Gilles, every time I see one of her posts somewhere on Tribe, the urge to just go LOOK at her is almost irresistible.

Hell, I failed to resist the urge one day at work and had an unexpected vision of Mocha's loveliness pop right up on the screen in front of one of my bosses!

(He was mesmerized just long enough for me to make the screen Safe For Work again.)

So, if I had the chance to lick Miss Mocha . . . yeah, I'd probably pass out from the agonizing pain in my facial muscles before I stopped licking.

Wouldn't be able to talk for a week.

Mon, March 26, 2007 - 10:52 PM
                  O.K. You stand the endurance test. I'd do it to her til she'd beg to mercy. I'd keep her guessing. ( LOL )

Tue, March 27, 2007 - 2:26 PM
                  "So, if I had the chance to lick Miss Mocha . . . yeah, I'd probably pass out from the agonizing pain in my facial muscles before I stopped licking. Wouldn't be able to talk for a week."

promises, promises... (grin)
                  • This is the maximum depth. Additional responses will not be threaded.
                    Unsu...

Tue, March 27, 2007 - 7:01 PM
                    Darling Miss Mocha, I can say in earnest that I am more than willing to embark on that mission and even fail miserably.

Wait, what's your definition of failure?

I mean, what's the failure ceiling, like six hours? Twelve? Eighteen?!?!? No way, not even YOU could take eighteen hours.

Damn it, m'lady. You know what we need?

We need a time-based, ass lickers' grading scale.

Maybe we could call 4 hours a "D minus" and go up from there.

But, of course, YOU would have to set the minimum time, Miss Mocha.

Anything less than your required minimum would be an automatic grade of "F".

The penalty?

Failure means having to lick the asses of all the men who were already waiting to lick your ass in the first place!

Fri, March 30, 2007 - 12:34 PM
                    sometimes promises are kept!
                    • Unsu...

Fri, March 30, 2007 - 5:41 PM
                      Well, if Mocha and I were ever in the same town at the same time, she could EASILY have a few more interesting pics to put up on Tribe!

(Jeez, she's a-fucking-mazing!)

Sat, March 31, 2007 - 10:15 AM
                        II'm sure she will put up some even if you aren't in the portrait. I dream to see her divine ass crowning her two legs wearing a high pair of black leather and well spiked boots. I think I would use it for a mast...session.

Sun, May 6, 2007 - 1:41 PM
        i would like to offer my services i exist to service Women in this manner mikierotten@hotmail.com or IM foth2001 or 415-574-7479 slave michael

Thu, March 15, 2007 - 9:00 PM
    good way to get hepatitis and other things... not a good idea
    • Unsu...

Fri, March 16, 2007 - 3:22 PM
      I dunno. I've licked plenty of ass and I've never had hepa . . .

. . . wait a minute. *ugh* Just looked in the mirror. I am lookin' a bit like that Canary Yellow colored cat vomit I stepped on last night.

Wait. Nope. Nope, that's just my teeth. False alarm, folks! Everyone back to their ass lickin'!
      • Unsu...

Wed, March 21, 2007 - 8:43 PM
        Okay, okay, I have to admit it that I absolutely love licking a beautiful woman's ass over and over again, (of course after she has cleaned her bottom). This rimming often leads to a nice session of anal sex.....

Sun, April 1, 2007 - 3:29 PM
    Sign my up for both ends of this trade. If I had to pick between the two ... I could easily keep myself pleasantly busy with my tongue flicking about the rim of a lady ;-)
  • Unsu...

Wed, May 2, 2007 - 7:34 PM
    Yeah, but who ALSO likes analingus????

Go ahead, raise your hands!
  • Unsu...

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 12:53 PM
    nothing like licking a girls ass... pushing my tounge into her.. spreading her.. tasting all she has too offer.. kissing.. licking.. biting... sucking.. you name it.. love too do it!!

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 4:29 PM
      you need to put a video up on youtube Lonnie...LOL
      • Unsu...

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 5:27 PM
        LOL @ Pias.. :D

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 5:51 PM
          hey, what can i say..... LOL
          • Unsu...

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 6:00 PM
            ass licking, wow you guys are talking about ass licking... he he he he he

"spinkster kinkster"
            Daniel

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 6:20 PM
            Asslicking party at my place at midnight.......LOL bring a soft pillow to lay your head on and your warm wet toungues..... LOL
            • Unsu...

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 6:28 PM
              ass licking party, yes clean assholes everyone. asshole-e-o party.
              ok so who licks and who is the licky?

Daniel
              can we wear hankies?

Tue, June 5, 2007 - 6:30 PM
                where what ever the fuck you want........ hot guys and gals ass lickin party... what could be hotter...
                • Unsu...

Wed, June 6, 2007 - 3:38 PM
                  love too be like a humming bird.. sticking my tounge into some cute grils nector....

Wed, June 6, 2007 - 7:15 PM
                    Hmmm now there is a very erotic thought....really drink it up too right Lonnie?.....a nice variety of nectar too....... yummmmmmmm

Recent topics in "Ass Lover"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
any single here Unsubscribed 0 July 7, 2014
I am a gorgeous nudist single looking for love Unsubscribed 0 July 4, 2014
#1 dating site for Cougars and their admirers! Russ 0 June 16, 2014
Dating Bisexual People Unsubscribed 0 June 10, 2014